• Health Careers Awareness and Preparedness for High School and Pre-Clinical College Students
• Clinical and Community Learning Experiences for Health Professions College Students
• Continuing Education and Professional Development for Current Health Professionals
We are pleased to announce our 2016-2017 mini-grant cycle. Funding of up to $1500 per application is availble for programs that address AHEC objectives outlined above. Two funding opportunities are available - one open to any clinical, academic, or community organization in our service region and another specifically for Southeast Indiana Simulation Consortium member organizations whose proposals will use simluation to address AHEC objectives.
- Applications Due - Thursday, October 27, 2016
- Notification to Awardees - on or before November 4, 2016
- November 2016-2017 - timeframe to implement projects
- Receipts/Documentation to EI-AHEC for reimbursement - May 5, 2017
- Grant Reporting and Individual Learner Evaluations - May 31, 2017
Recent examples of successful mini-grant applications include from previous cycles include:
- Training in Hypertension Screening for Behavioral Health Professionals (general)
- Professional Development for County Health Department Staff (general)
- Manikins & Sim Supplies to Reflect Cultural and Racial Diversity of Community (simulation)
- Simulated Medication Dosing For Community Direct Support Workers (simulation)
- Online Grant Reporting Form (Overall / big-picture grant report)
Evaluation Forms (.pdf downloads) for tracking individual participants as part of your grant.
Located within the Ripley County Community Foundation Office
4 S. Park Ave.
Batesville, IN 47006
©2014 All Rights Reserved.
responsive website design: psiborg productions